Terms & Conditions in short
- By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- By placing an order at Vasuma, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents' permission to buy from us.
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by Vasuma as responsible for the personal information.
- Events outside Vasuma's control shall be considered force majeure.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
- Please note that local charges may occur.
- Vasuma reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
Wholesale Terms & Conditions
This notification would go on every order where Sacred Heart products are included:
“Thank you for ordering products from Sacred Heart Toys™. Sacred Heart Toy™ products are only available through authorized dealers. By purchasing Sacred Heart Toys ™ products, you agree to abide by the rights restrictions imposed on authorized dealers by Sacred Heart Toys ™, and the Minimum Advertised Price Policy (“MAP Policy”) adopted by Sacred Heart Toys ™ (available upon request), and you agree to re-sell Sacred Heart products only in your brick-and-mortar store(s) or on your store website and not through third-party platforms like Amazon, eBay, etc.”
To protect our brand reputation, Sacred Heart Toys ™ has unilaterally adopted this MIinimum Advertised Price Policy ("MAP policy"), effective May 1, 2015. This MAP policy prohibits resellers from advertising Sacred Heart Toys ™ products below a specific price designated by Sacred Heart Toys ™ because promoting sales based on low-price, instead of on service and value, can be detrimental to Sacred Heart Toys’ ™ competitive position and resellers' service and support efforts.
Sacred Heart Toys ™ through its distributors reserves the right to refuse to sell Sacred Heart Toys’ ™ products to any reseller if that reseller intentionally advertises any MAP product below its designated MAP price.
Official Policy and Guidelines
1. The MAP policy will be enforced by Sacred Heart Toys ™ and its sole discretion. Product advertised on the internet more than 15% below the MSRP (manufacturer's suggested retail price) will be a violation of this MAP policy.
2. Sacred Heart Toys ™ reserves the right, in its unilateral discretion, to take other action with respect to any reseller that violates this MAP policy.
3. Internet auctions may not display or have reserved bid or other acceptable prices more than 15% below the MAP.
4. Sacred Heart Toys ™ will maintain an updated "MAP Products Master List" of those products that will fall under this MAP policy. Sacred Heart Toys ™ reserves the right to update or modify this list at any time.
5. It shall not be a violation of this MAP policy to advertise in general that the reseller has "the lowest prices" or will match or beat its competitors' prices, or to use similar phrases; so long as the reseller does not include any advertised price below MAP and otherwise complies with this MAP policy.
6. All products listed will have a MAP retail price. Listing a price other than the MAP retail price next to the featured MAP product in any advertising will be viewed as a violation of this MAP policy. This MAP policy applies to all advertisement of MAP products in any and all media, including, and without limitation to, flyers, posters, coupons, mailers, inserts, newspapers, magazines, catalogs, mail order catalogs, internet or similar electronic media including websites, forums, email newsletters, email solicitations, television, radio, and public signage. Such website features as "Click for Price," automated "bounce - back" pricing emails, pre-formatted email responses, forms, automatic price display for any items prior to being placed in a customer's shopping cart, and other similar features are considered to be communications initiated by the reseller (rather than by the customer) and this constitutes "advertising" under this MAP policy. This MAP policy also applies to any activity which Sacred Heart Toys ™ determines, in its sole discretion, is designed or intended to circumvent the intent of this MAP policy, such as solicitations for 'group purchases.'
7. Sacred Heart Toys ™ reserves the right to modify or suspend the MAP retail price with respect to the affected products for a specified period of time by providing advance notice to all resellers of such changes.
8. Where Sacred Heart Toys ™ products are bundled with or sold as part of a package that includes other products (whether or not manufactured by Sacred Heart Toys ™), it shall be a violation of this MAP policy to sell or advertise the bundle (or package) at a price that: (a) is lower than the total Minimum Advertised Price of the Sacred Heart Toys ™ product or (b) violates the letter or spirit of the MAP policy. It shall be a violation of this MAP policy if products are bundled with or sold as part of a package that includes products not pre-approved by Sacred Heart Toys ™.
9. It shall be a violation of this MAP policy to include in any advertising for Sacred Heart Toys ™ products any additional discount, coupon, gift card, or incentive (whether in the form of a special event, promotion, term of doing business or otherwise) that translates into an immediate price reduction, where the cumulative effect would be to reduce the advertised price of any MAP product. Advertising that includes an additional discount, coupon, gift card, points, or any other incentive for future purchases (regardless of whether the future purchases are of a Sacred Heart Toys ™ product) shall be evaluated under the same guidelines as described in Section 9 regarding product bundling. For example, a gift card redeemable on a future purchase would be considered an "other product" under Section 9.
10. Although resellers remain free to establish their own resale prices, Sacred Heart Toys ™ reserves the right to cancel all orders and indefinitely refuse to accept any new orders from any reseller whose net retail sales price is less than the current MAP retail price established by Sacred Heart Toys ™ and instruct its distributors to do the same.
11. Sacred Heart Toys ™ has an exclusive Amazon fulfiller agreement with Devotional Toys. This agreement strictly prohibits the sale of our merchandise on Amazon.com by anyone other than Devotional Toys or Amazon.com.
12. Sacred Heart Toys ™ recognizes that many internet sites ship internationally, however Sacred Heart Toys ™ reserves the right to prohibit retailers from shipping our products outside the USA. If a retailer ships Sacred Heart Toys ™ products outside the USA, they will be in direct violation of this MAP policy.
Terms and Conditions
This page contains the terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any products from us. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
By placing an order at Vasuma, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents' permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at Vasuma for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by Vasuma as responsible for the personal information. The personal information you provide will be used to ensure deliveries to you, the credit assessment, to provide offers and information on our catalog to you. The information you provide is only available to Vasuma and Tictail and will not be shared with other third parties. You have the right to inspect the information held about you. You always have the right to request Vasuma to delete or correct the information held about you. By accepting the Vasuma Conditions, you agree to the above.
Events outside Vasuma's control, which is not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that Vasuma is released from Vasuma's obligations to fulfill contractual agreements. Example of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers. The force majeure also includes government decisions that affect the market negatively and products, for example, restrictions, warnings, ban, etc.
All products remain Vasuma's property until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase. If you are under 18 years old you must have parents' permission to buy from Vasuma.
All transfers conducted through Vasuma are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway choosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customers own expense.Cookies
The first type of cookie commonly used is "Session Cookies". During the time you visit the website, our web server assigns your browser a unique identifier string so as not to confuse you with other visitors. A "Session Cookie" is never stored permanently on your computer and disappears when you close your browser. To use Vasuma without troubles you need to have cookies enabled.
The second type of cookie saves a file permanently on your computer. This type of cookie is used to track how visitors move around on the website. This is only used to offer visitors better services and support. The text files can be deleted. On Vasuma we use this type of cookie to keep track of your shopping cart and to keep statistics of our visitors. The information stored on your computer is only a unique number, without any connection to personal information.Additional Information
Vasuma reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice. At the event of when a product is sold out, Vasuma has the right to cancel the order and refund any amount paid in the best way. Vasuma shall also notify the customer of equivalent replacement products if available.
Squarepace is not responsible for any content, interactions or transfers made on http://shop.vasuma.com.
All enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are entitled to an exchange or refund within 14 days of your purchase. Please note that the product must be returned unused, in original packaging including all tags. In case of refund neither the original shipping cost nor the return shipping cost will be repaid. You can find the return address under vasuma.com/contact.